For 50 years, Motoren Feuer GmbH has specialized in the maintenance and servicing of engines. Our range of services includes heavy-duty diesel engines for commercial vehicles, buses, railroads and industrial applications.
For 15 years, we have also been active in the rail market, impressing public and private operators with technically excellent work, customized services, and flexible and speedy order execution.
More than 40 employees ensure that a quick solution is always found for the customer in the event of damage.
To strengthen our team in Overath near Cologne, we are looking for the next possible date for a
Trainee for the profession of automotive mechatronics technician - passenger vehicle technology- (m/f/d)
During engine reconditioning, the engines are first completely disassembled and all parts are cleaned. Then the individual components, such as the injection pump, cylinder head, crankshaft and engine block, are reconditioned by our specialists on production islands.
Everything that cannot be reconditioned is replaced. When reconditioning the engines, we only use spare parts from manufacturers that are represented in the original equipment. Our goal is to have the engine working as well as if it were new after remanufacturing. After it has been assembled, it undergoes an extensive test bench run.
To guarantee the highest possible level of customer satisfaction, we provide our dedicated mechanics with a state-of-the-art workshop and optimal workplace conditions.
- Completed school-leaving qualification (Hauptschulabschluss, Realschulabschluss, Fachhochschulreife or Abitur)
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Reliability and flexibility
- high quality and deadline awareness
- Ability to work in a team
- Interest in motor vehicles, especially commercial vehicles
- Pleasure in manual work
- They are highly motivated and flexible to the necessary extent.
- a secure and modern workplace in a growth-oriented family business
- the possibility of being taken on after completing your training
- 30 days vacation
- Extensive training and support from management and colleagues, short decision-making processes
- a varied, independent and responsible job in a medium-sized company
- a good transport connection, good parking facilities
- practice-oriented further education and training opportunities
- Corporate events (summer parties and Christmas celebrations
Have we aroused your interest?
A previous internship in the company is possible. The company is accessible by bus and train during working hours.
If you are interested, we would like to offer you the opportunity to learn the basics of your profession in our company and look forward to receiving your application to: email@example.com. Please attach your curriculum vitae in table form and your most recent school report / half-year report to your written e-mail application.
Motoren Feuer GmbH
for the attention of Mrs. Berger
Am Weidenbach 3-4
If you have any questions in advance, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at
Our homepage: www.motorenag.de